ANU PhD Scholarship 2021 | Study in Australia
There is now an application for the ANU PhD scholarship available to postgraduate students. ANU offers several awards, including a PhD scholarship for the future of demography. The prime focus of the scholarship is to assist the applicants who want to join the doctoral studies at the ANU. Australia wants to help those students who are interested in studying there. This scholarship program aims to encourage and assist PhD students in conducting their research both internationally and domestically.
AUSS provides funding for the award through their Future Scheme Grant and School of Demography. Scholarships will be awarded at the PhD level in demography. Australian National University consists of seven colleges that teach and do research and a variety of other academic institutes. QS University Rankings 2021 ranked the university #31 globally and #1 in Australia, and the Times Higher Education ranking placed it #59 globally and #2 in Australia.
Coverage: Fully funded
Submission deadline: August 31, 2021
Criteria for Eligibility:
Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify for the ANU PhD. Scholarship:
- Students from either the United States or abroad can apply.
- First-class degrees should be from authentic universities in which they will do research or master’s degrees.
- The candidate should be enrolled for the PhD program in the School of Demography’s Research School of Social Sciences.
Among the benefits of this scholarship are the following:
- As a merit scholarship, they will be eligible for HDR fee remissions over their HDR program, covering their international fees.
- The candidate’s spouses, partners, and children are eligible for reimbursement. Within 12 months after the student completes his HDR program, they can accompany him to Canberra for his HDR program.
- International students will receive a grant of $2,500 for moving to Canberra and for the HDR (Higher Degree Research) program.
- The candidates would receive $28,092 per year for further research work or any other program.
This scholarship program is a great option for students in the School of Demography’s PhD program or students enrolling in the program. If you wish to apply for a PhD scholarship through ANU’s College of Arts and Social Sciences, please do so through the College’s PhD program.
Process of Application:
Apply for the PhD scholarship by clicking the link below.