A position is available at the ASEAN Foundation Internship for an intern to help the organization’s communication function, led by the Communication Manager. You can check Internships online for this position.
The Foundation requires the most passionate and motivated internee that will support the initiatives of the ASEAN Foundation. We will need a communication intern whose insight and language align with the young generation since they are the main target audience for the ASEAN Foundation. To achieve high visibility of the ASEAN Foundation’s initiatives and share its success stories with various stakeholders and broader audiences, the ASEAN Foundation must execute a well-designed communications strategy.
A key aim of the ASEAN Foundation is to represent the Southeast Asian people and build bridges between them. A single vision is a reason for the Foundation’s existence:
- We want the ASEAN Community to be cohesive and prosperous. This ASEAN body is assigned to assist ASEAN in enhancing the awareness, identity, interaction, and development of people in ASEAN.
From 8 to 24 weeks throughout 2020.
It is a voluntary and unpaid internship.
An intern’s responsibilities
- Create, produce, and disseminate success stories of the ASEAN Foundation (AF) via the AF social media channels.
- Create a database of media sources (printed, online, TV, radio) across ASEAN.
- Participate in interactive games and quizzes on the AF social media pages to engage followers.
- Document AF initiatives with photos.
- Provide support services and other activities as required.
Deliverables / Expected Outputs
When it comes to the outcomes, the ASEAN Foundation expects from internee to support the organization’s functions.
Aspects of the ASEAN Foundation Internship:
- It is a voluntary, unpaid internship.
- With the training, the internee will get diverse experience from the ASEAN Body regarding ASEAN Affairs, Foundation support, and community.
- Aside from learning about the work environment and work ethics, the intern can also develop planning, management, coordination, and administration skills.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Any major during undergraduate study.
- Applicant should have a good grip on English communication (Oral and Written).
- Communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Engage faculty and staff to collaborate and volunteers to provide services.
- A good understanding of ASEAN, especially the socio-economic, cultural, innovation, and technology aspects (knowledge and experience), is essential.
- The ability to edit videos, manage events, and coordinate would be an asset.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, engaged, and enthusiastic.
- Experience working with multi-cultural teams.
The contest is open to all regions.
Process of applying
- Please submit application forms, portfolios, motivation letters, CVs, and university-recommended candidates to email@example.com.
- Put “Communications Intern – Your Name” as the subject.
- For access to the application form, click Apply Now.
The organizers do not time-limit this opportunity. A grant application is crucial to stand a better chance of receiving one. Another important thing you must consider is to consult with the organizers before the application submission.