In support of environmental and human development challenges, Breakthrough Fellowship identifies and promotes technological solutions. The group believes people can prosper as well as for our planet to thrive ecologically.
The Breakthrough Research Fellowship is awarded every year to a select number of outstanding researchers and writers. Fellows will submit research proposals that align with Breakthrough’sBreakthrough’s interests, and they will work remotely on their projects.
Country: United States
Aspects of the program
- Opportunities to collaborate with non-residents on societal challenges that deal with the environment and economic development
- Get the chance to interact with leading thinkers, writers, and scholars in the field of social studies and the environment
- It will Provide $5,000 as an instalment payment upon demonstration of progress.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Candidates must possess a Master’sMaster’s degree as a minimum
- Ensure your research proposal is well-scoped
Areas that qualify: Open for All
Process of application
The applicant must submit the following items;
- Applicants must submit a CV/resume (maximum two pages)
- The topics in this article have a brief summary and review of the literature.
- Your project’s goals (what unanswered questions are you seeking to answer?)
- Analysis method and type
- Results to be expected.
- A description of your own experience and knowledge of the subject
- (White paper or peer-review paper)
- There is no word limit for research proposals.
- Writing samples 1-3
- Recommendation letter
- A PDF file must accompany all uploaded documents.