City Law School International Scholarship is open for the applications of session 2021. It is among the amazing opportunities for the applicants to apply and be a part of the most popular scholarship in the UK.
Due to the high living and travel expenses, many students cannot apply to foreign universities. As the UK’s education system is the best of any country, most students choosing to study there opt to check. Scholarships for law students who wish to further scholarly studies in the UK are available.
Students of academic excellence are eligible for City Law School’s International Scholarships. While reading this article, students who are fretting about expenses should rest assured as this scholarship is available for students from the United States, Canada and the EU during the academic year 2021-2022. When it comes to the university’s program, they are LLB, LLM, GDL, or Bar vocational studies.
In 1894, City University London took root. This university has been a leader in promoting academic excellence for the last ten years. Further, the university ranking is 351st most competent university globally. If you want to join law at this university, this is the second choice.
The following are some additional details regarding the City Law School International Scholarship:
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial support: Partially funded
- Due date: November 2, 2021
Criteria for eligibility include:
This scholarship would have the following eligibility criteria for all applicants:
- International applicants are welcome to submit applications.
- The university will award the student for the Bar Business and professional studies preparation, Law Diploma, LLB, and LLM.
- Further, applicants must hold academic merit (at least 2:1) or equivalent international standing.
- Applicants must have a place offering for an eligible program.
- Students can get benefit from full-time or part-time studies.
City Law School International Scholarship Benefits:
- For all programs at City Law School, a maximum of 100 awards will be offered.
- For bar vocational studies, the award is 5,000 pounds.
- Master’s degrees cost £3,000.
- Applicants will get the 2000 pounds per year in Law Graduate diploma.
This university offers not just a great place to study but also numerous job opportunities.
- Students applying for Graduate LLB entry (April 9 and May 14 2021)
- In preparation for the Graduate Diploma in Law, GDL (June 18 2021)
- Graduating LLM students (June 18)
- (LLM only for January 2022 intake) November 2 2021
A candidate for the opportunity must apply to City Law School for admission in one of the following programs: Business and Legal Studies full time, Business and Legal Studies part-time, and Business and Legal Studies two parts time.
- Applicants must select one of the listed courses to be considered for the opportunity.
- In addition to academic transcripts, transcripts, and certificates, students are required to submit curriculum vitae.
- Admission requirements for each qualification applicants plan to study must be met.
- For international students, English language proficiency requirements are often specific.