Applications for the 2020-2021 Columbia University Scholarships are now being accepted for the study scholarships. An opportunity to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree is available through the scholarship. As a result of their world-class research and higher education opportunities, Colombian universities are extremely popular with international students.
Are you worried about your expenses? Don’t worry; this scholarship covers all costs for international students attending Columbia University. There are just 50 seats for the scholarship in Colombia. So, the competition is high, and you have to make it successful by fulfilling the criteria.
Further, In the educational process, all candidates will be exposed to a variety of cultures and educational systems. Scholarship applications for this program do not require application fees.
Master’s enrollment is twenty-four months, while doctoral enrollment is thirty-six months. All the students who live abroad can apply for the scholarship. Other scholarships are available for the master’s program as well. If you are interested in applying, make sure that you satisfy all the requirements before the deadline if you want to study abroad for free.
Columbia University Scholarships Additional Information
- Country: Colombia
- Coverage: Fully financed
- Due date: December 20, 2021
- Applicants for the scholarship program may be from any country.
- Further, Foreign citizens are can apply.
- The candidates should have a minimum age of 50.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Those who want to use it for it must have a Colombian average of 4.0/5.
A fully funded government scholarship is available at Columbia University. Among the benefits of the scholarship are:
- An exemption from tuition fees
- Academic material’s allowance per month
- Insurance coverage
- Letter of Recommendation for an Academic Position
- Admission letter from the Colombian university
- Curriculum vitae
- The ability to speak Spanish
- Academic essay
- Notarized academic Transcripts
- Passport photocopy
- Certification of professional experience
- Certificate of Health
Here is a link where you can learn how to apply.