What is the CSS Current Affairs MCQs’ True List?
Most of the students usually prepare CSS Current Affairs MCQs as they see in the exam, where all three wrong answers are there. But, a true list is a piece of actual and true information that we need to memorize or comprehend. All wrong answers are irrelevant. We need to prepare the original and true answer. ECTI Pakistan is one step ahead to prepare MCQs as it should be prepared.
The next step is a twist list: a list that has the same information but in a different way.
Simple information: Pakistan has four seasons in a year.
Twisted information: In a year, Pakistan has four seasons.
You can have the same information with a little change or a re-phrased sentence for the same information.
The basic objective of general knowledge MCQs is to check the level of true information you have. With this effort, you will be able enough to cope with the core information to remember.
Here are some of CSS Exam current affairs MCQs for your CSS general knowledge MCQs are the best for preparation. We have to focus on current affairs MCQs with answers for the CSS 2021 exam preparation.
In the next step, we should check our information accuracy by general knowledge MCQs online Test. I am sure this practice will help you a lot. CSS Exam is a different and versatile one for checking the required competence of its candidates. So keep adding the maximum true and authentic information regarding all subjects including current affairs.
CSS Current Affairs MCQs
- Currently, the largest producer of “Palm Oil” is Indonesia.
- TikTok was ordered on 15 August 2020 to sell all of its assets in the United States within 90 days.
- On 19 July 2020, UAE launched its first mission to Mars.
- Google has recently announced to invest $10 billion in India.
- Currently, by volume, about 80% of the world’s goods trade is carried on ships.
- Turkey launched “Operation Claw-Tiger” against Kurdish militants in Iraq on 17 June 2020.
- The Israel–UAE peace agreement is also known as Abraham Accord.
- Line of Actual Control (LAC)” is a disputed border-line between China and India.
- The United States suspended visas including High-skilled tech workers visas for foreign workers on 24 June 2020.
- After two years with 2280 deaths, Ebola was finally declared “Over” on 25 June 2020 in DR Congo.
- US President Donald Trump on 15 April 2020 halted funding to WHO.
- The Agreement of the United Nations Framework Convention with Paris is on Climate Change to limit global warming well below 2.0 °C.
- ‘Aksai Chin’ is a disputed area between China and India.
- The current secretary-general of the United Nations is Antonio Guterres.
- The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change deals with greenhouse gas emissions mitigation.
- In Egypt now military personnel can also contest elections.
- The United States withdrew from the UN’s World Health Organization (WHO) on 8 July 2020.
- The United Kingdom has banned China’s Huawei 5G equipment on 14 July 2020.
- The current managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is Kristalina Georgieva.
- Secretary-general United Nations Antonio Guterres belongs to Portugal.
- The United States on 31 May 2020 launched spaceflight from its soil after a decade. The spacecraft was built by SpaceX.
- Hong Kong had a widespread protest against an Extradition Amendment Bill in 2019.
- The recent leap year, where February has/had 29 days, is 2020.
- The Fugitive Offenders amendment bill proposed by the Hong Kong government will allow authorities to detain and extradite criminal fugitives to some other countries.
- On 31 January 2020, the United Kingdom (UK) left the European Union.
- In May 2020, China has decided not to set next year’s growth target because of Coronavirus.
- The largest museum in the world is the Louvre Museum.
- The Louvre Museum is located in France.
- In Canada, Mexico, and the United States the FIFA World Cup 2026 will be hosted.
- The South American country Venezuela is facing hyperinflation and a shortage of food problems.
- Currently, Apple is working on a satellite system through which the apple’s devices will receive direct internet from the satellite.
- The headquarters of Apple, known as Apple Park, is located in California.
- The 2020 Olympics (Tokyo Olympics) are postponed and now will be hosted in 2021.
- Currently, SpaceX is successfully working on Reusable Rockets.
- The trial of Journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s killing began on 3 July 2020 in Turkey.
- China on 30 June 2020 passes a controversial security law to exercise more power over Hong Kong.
- The opening match in FIFA World Cup 2018 was between Russia and Saudi Arabia.
- The FIFA World Cup 2022 will be held in Qatar.
- The Best FIFA Football Awards 2019 (Men) was won by Lionel Messi.
- The Best FIFA Football Awards 2019 (Women) was won by Megan Rapinoe.
- Peter Handke won the 2019 Nobel Prize in literature.
- Africa was declared “free of wild polio” on 25 August 2020.
- The 2019 Nobel Prize in Economics was won by Abhijit Banerjee, Esther Duflo, and Michael Kremer.
- For their contributions in the understanding of the evolution of the universe and Earth’s place in the cosmos, James Peebles, Michel Mayor, and Didier Queloz won the Nobel Prize 2019 in Physics
- Abhijit Banerjee, Esther Duflo, and Michael Kremer won the 2019 Nobel Prize in Economics for their contributions to the experimental approach to alleviating global poverty.
- Turkey launched a military operation in northeast Syria on 8 October 2019 against Kurdish Forces.
- Time magazine named Greta Thunberg the Person of the Year 2019.
- In September 2020, Russia is the only one constructing “Nuclear-Powered Icebreaker”.
- Forbes magazine named Greta Thunberg the world’s most powerful person of 2019.
- On 27 February 2019, Indian warplanes were shot down by the Pakistani Air Force.
- Swedish Greta Thunberg is an environmental activist on climate change.
- The current Secretary of State is Mike Pompeo of the US.
- Mike Pence is the current Vice President of the United States.
We hope that with a series of these CSS Current Affairs MCQs, you will be in a better position to prepare for the exam.