Positions are open for international students in UOC for the Social Data Science Phd Scholarship. Further, It allows researchers at the University of Copenhagen to pursue PhD-level education (data science) under this scholarship. The scholarship deadline is currently open.
Level of Education:
Danish Ph.D. positions are available at the University of Copenhagen in the field of Social Data Science.
When it comes to the availability of subjects, This scholarship program offers scholarships for the following subjects.
- Data Science
- Studying Social Data Science for a Ph.D. degree.
Benefits of a Scholarship:
The University of Copenhagen will offer a good salary package to successful candidates.
Student from abroad is eligible for this program.
Applicant qualifications include the following:
- You may have worked as a research assistant or conducted independent research in the past to gain experience working with (large) data sets.
- An academic record of high achievement.
- Knowledge of machine learning and economic forecasting from past coursework.
Instructions for Application:
You must submit an online application form. To apply for the scholarship, applicants must become Ph.D. students at the Department of Biology at the University of Copenhagen.
Documents required from candidates include:
- Firstly, Cover Letter. You should explain what motivated you to apply for the project in the letter.
- After that, A list of potential projects within the context of the overall project (such as questions of resources allocated to childcare centres or the age at which children are eligible to start attending daycare). In the outline, potential strategies for identification should be described and challenges that are to be faced critically.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Bachelor’s degree and master’s degree transcripts (B.Sc. & M.Sc.)
- Applicants must meet all university requirements to be considered for admission.
- Non-English speaking applicants should be able to demonstrate English language ability. These methods include IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.