Do you have any idea about Denmark’s rank in innovation? Yes, Denmark is the Sixth country that ranks in Bloomberg. We want that you should be up to date about the latest scholarships. In this regard, the Denmark Scholarships will lead you to gain the most demanding skills. All the candidates from Europe and as well as outside Europe are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Denmark’s Ministry of Higher Education administers the Danish Government Scholarship program. The Scholarship is available at the Masters’s level of different Engineering programs.
Further, there are Research study programs at SDU are renowned worldwide. Studying at SDU will help scholars solidify their expertise in respective fields of interest as well as strengthen their theoretical knowledge. Students from abroad continue to be in contact with the virtual international community of the University of Southern Denmark, even after graduation.
So, get your hands on a fully-funded scholarship to study in Denmark. Scholarships from the Danish Government will cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other grants. By availing of the opportunity, you can make yourself professional. This is one of the top Master’s degree scholarships in Denmark.
Denmark Scholarships 2021-22 Details:
- Denmark Southern University
- Master’s Degree Level
- At First glance, A full waiver of tuition fees will be awarded.
- After that, Living expenses will be covered for the scholar.
- If a candidate qualifies, he or she will receive additional grants.
Eligibility Criteria of Danish Government Scholarships:
- Foreign students living outside of Europe and the European Economic Area are eligible to apply for the Danish Government Scholarship.
- Applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must have experience in the engineering field.
- All the selection process is dependent on the academic records.
- Healthy candidates must apply.
The application process for Danish Government Scholarships?
- Applicants are invited twice a year.
- To check the eligibility criteria you can visit the official website.
- Applications for admission and scholarships have the same form.
- The candidate has to create an account and complete the application form.
- In the application form, all required documents must be attached.
Due Date for Application:
- September’s intake: 1st February
- February’s intake: 1st September
For more information, visit: