Do you want to join the Edx Summer Engineering Internship? They are accepting applications for Summer Engineering Internship 2021. Taking part in an internship with a company that is reinventing the way people learn is an incredible opportunity.
At EDX, you will get a lot of multiple interactive courses and trainings with the Massive training courses from the top elite universities. As an intern with edX, you will be part of an amazing team that offers courses that are free and accessible to everyone.
The Internship Details
During the internship, interns will be assigned to one of edX’s key business initiatives, whether it’s a platform- or product-based initiative. edX relies on these squads to deliver vital product work. In addition to collaborating with people in your team, you will work with interns across the organization.
Two teams are looking to hire:
- If you like working with backend systems, then an architecture career will be ideal for you, and experience with IT help desks is a plus but not essential. In this group, we’ll create container and operationalization pipelines, run an at-scale infrastructure service, and understand how to deploy modern applications.
- Data Engineering will build tooling that DS&A or DE can use to be more effective and interested in data and analytics during the summer. Python and SQL skills and experience understanding data and presenting it visually are good prerequisites for working with this team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Gain real-world, full-lifecycle software development skills by working on one of our engineering teams for 40 hours each week.
- The engineering teams will choose the projects based on their current work.
- You can also work on live tickets, write code, test your code, and create software features.
- Working with a mentor is invaluable, whether it’s for creating code or adding emojis to Slack.
To be eligible, you must:
- In Computer Science, Engineering, and related fields, you have experience completing boot camps, technical training programs, online certifications, or self-instructed courses.
- Experience in software development – you’ve worked on some cool projects.
- The qualities you possess include organization, reliability, collaboration, intellectual curiosity, and deadline-oriented behaviour.
Employers understand that the application process can be intimidating. Many skills and backgrounds will contribute to success in this position, and applicants know that they tend not to meet all job requirements.
As a result, new employees receive:
- Training and onboarding of employees
- Plans customized for 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, and more
You will find all sorts of support at EdX to help you on your way! So, if you’re interested in EDX Summer Engineering Internship, APPLY now! They would love to hear from you, regardless of whether you can check every box!