Environmental Law Internships
Environmental Law internships are among the most ideal training programs. The main aim of this internship is to train the internees on how to protect the environment. An institute of marine conservation offers environmental law internships, which are based at various locations in Greece.
Apart from learning how environmental law is used in practice, remote interns can take part in priority projects addressing important environmental issues. They will assign various projects to the internees depends on their experience and interest to enhance their learning.
- IUCN (illegal, unregulated, and unreported) fisheries in the EU
- Enhancing EU legislation and international law for the protection of marine protected areas (e.g. seagrass meadows, coral reefs).
- Trading in endangered species of plants and animals is illegal
- Pollution, environmental crimes, and wildlife destruction
- Shipping, maritime accidents, and ship traffic
- Threats to life and health posed by the uncontrolled use of live ammunition by armed forces
- Fisheries protection schemes development
As an environmental law intern, you will help NGOs prepare legal documents, write reports and write website content to educate the public. Environmental crimes or sustainability strategies can be developed using this material.
Interns in environmental law learn from an experienced and qualified supervisor, and can work on:
- Report writing
- Preparation of legal documents
- Raising public awareness through website content
- Taking action against environmental crimes
- Conservation strategies development
Environmental Law Internships Advantages
In general, these benefits include:
- Support before, during, and after your internship
- Placement of your internship
- The personalization of your internship plan
- Coaching and orientation with your supervisor
- Experiencing Learning Curriculum
- Referral letter for international students
Opportunities for professional development:
- Working with leading NGOs to develop and apply environmental law
- Experience writing legal reports and campaigning
- Research and analysis in law
- Take advantage of the Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural awareness while enhancing your employability.
- A major in biology, environmental science, sustainability, or a related field, or an equivalent degree from a college or university.
- High school students can apply if they meet specific requirements.
- During this internship, English is the language of instruction.
Eligible Regions: Open for all.
Conditions To Apply
Clicking on the Apply Now link will take you to the online application.