Would you like to study in Korea? Applications for GIST Korea Scholarship are being accepted. Scholars from overseas can apply for the Masters and Doctorate programs.
Global Initiative for Science and Technology scholarships are among the prestigious and competitive study abroad opportunities for international students. Scholarship funding is fully funded; it will cover all academic costs, including accommodation. All students welcome scholarship applications.
For master’s degree programs, the GIST scholarship will last for two years, and for Ph.D. programs, it will last for four years. Studying at GIST will be a terrific learning experience; candidates will get an opportunity to interact with world-class researchers and faculty. GIST scientists and researchers will go on to create a solid research base in the sciences and technologies.
As a university in South Korea, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology has achieved a reputation as one of the top three universities. It is ranked 9th in QS World University Ranking. Apply now for postgraduate study in South Korea, and do not let this opportunity pass you by.
GIST Korea Scholarship Details
PROGRAMS AT GIST
- Graduate School of Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering and Biomedical Science
- Chemistry Department
- Computer science and electrical engineering
- Life Science
- The study of mechanical engineering
- Science of photons and physics
- Integrated Technology School
- Environmental Science and Engineering School
- Engineering School for Material Science and Engineering
- By October 15, 2021, Applicants submit all the essentials
- Country: South Korea
- Fully funded financial coverage
Criteria for Eligibility:
As long as candidates meet the university’s eligibility criteria, they may apply for this scholarship.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree, or It’s equivalent to obtain a master’s degree.
- For Phd Program Scholarship you must have a master’s degree or its equivalent.
- A solid academic record is required of applicants.
- Good health is a prerequisite for applying.
Scholarships from the GIST program include:
- Support for tuition fees (3,415,000 won per semester)
- In addition to the stipend for international students, master’s and doctoral students will receive stipends.
- Approximately 100,000 won will be provided as a meal allowance each month.
- An international student with a GPA of at least 3.0 will receive a grant of 120,000 won.
- An allowance will be provided to students taking part in research assistantships.
- Student housing for international students.
- Compensation for flights.
- Health insurance.
- Apply online by completing the form
- Test of English proficiency
- Recommendation letters (2)
- Passport copy scanned
- Transcripts official
October 15, 2021
How to Apply:
Online applications are Open for GIST scholarships. For more information about the scholarship, visit the link below.