- 1 How to Apply for CSS Exam?
- 2 How to deposit CSS Exam Fee?
- 3 How to Apply Online for CSS?
- 4 How to Post the Online Filled CSS Application Form?
How to Apply for CSS Exam?
FPSC Islamabad takes the exam in February or March of every year. It is once in a year. It is important to know for a new candidate that how to apply for the CSS exam 2021?
Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad, through print media, advertises to invite applications from interested candidates. Candidates can see the advertisement in famous newspapers and on the FPSC official website in August and September of every year.
ECTI Pakistan keeps the interested applicants connected through its website and ‘CSS & Public Service Commission Preparation’ for the FPSC’s advertisement and announcements. Stay in touch with us.
Important dates for CSS Exam
Expected date of Advertisement: August or September
Application Submission period: Updated Soon
Exam Date: Updated Soon
Exam Fee: Rs. 2200/-
Application Submission Process for CSS Exam 2022
It is now, compulsory to apply online and send the hard copy to the FPSC Islamabad with the required documents. We divided the entire application submission process into FOUR important steps for the ease of new candidates.
How to deposit CSS Exam Fee?
Deposit the exam fee in the nearest Govt. Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan / National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “CO2102-Organs of State Exam Fee (FPSC Receipt).
How to Apply Online for CSS?
Go to FPSC official website and fill in the ‘Online Application Form’. To send the hard copy to FPSC Islamabad, take a print-out as a hard copy of the same filled online form.
Important Requirements for CSS Online Application
- Personal Details
- CNIC Number
- Email Address
- Bank Details
- Names of Optional Subjects
- Educational Details
- Experience Details (if any)
- Service group preferences of the applicant
Important Instructions for CSS Online Form Submission
We recommend filling the testified personal and bank details carefully and correctly. Always make sure to use a fast internet connection to avoid any further complications.
After filling the application, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button given at the end of the application page.
After the submission of the application, you must receive a confirmation email on your given email in the online submitted form. The same email will have a tracking ID of your application.
- The applicant can take a print-out of the submitted application by clicking on “Take Printout” with the help of a given CNIC number and tracking ID of the applicant.
- In a case, after the online application submission, If you need to correct any mistake, unfortunately, correct it there. Make sure you also got corrected the same on the hard copy. Just make the manual correction on the hard copy and put your signature there as your ‘initial’.
Now, despatch the said print-out of the online-filled form as a hard copy along with the following documents.
Important required documents for CSS Exam Application
- Attested Copies of Educational Documents (certificates or degrees)
- Passport Size Photographs ( as per FPSC advertisement)
- Other Required Documents by FPSC
- Bank-Deposited Exam Fee Receipt
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- The applicant for age relaxation needs to submit the relevant certificate by the concerned and respective authorities.
Personal management is a vital part of the CSS exam process. The candidates should keep all the corresponding records with FPSC Islamabad for further assistance.
How to Post the Online Filled CSS Application Form?
Dispatch the downloaded and printed hard copy of the online filled form along with required copies of your documents and bank deposited receipt to the following address: Make sure to keep the receipts of registered mail or courier.
FPSC Islamabad Mailing Address
For sending documents to Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad, always use the registered mail to make sure the delivery. You can use the nearest Pakistan Postal Services or any renowned courier service to despatch your documents for the CSS 2021 application.
CSS Exam 2022
Agha Khan Road, Sector F 5/1,
Postal Code 45710
Confirmation of Postal or Courier Despatch
Your fully completed application must reach FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within TEN (10) working days before the closing date.
The online application is compulsory for CSS Exam. Now, track your documents and make sure your documents are in the FPSC Islamabad office for the scrutiny process.
Don’t’ stop, start the best preparation of CSS examination 2022 with ECTI Pakistan to get succeeded.