HSE University Scholarships 2021
Become a student in Russia. Applications are open for international students to apply for HSE University Scholarships in 2021. Scholars will pursue full-time master’s programs at the HSE University in Moscow with these scholarships. We will select students based on merit and award scholarships accordingly. If you want to study full Degree master’s program, the applicant will be entirely free from tuition.
All the applicants must know the requirements that HSE University scholarships will cover the tuition fee. They are responsible for all other expenses, such as the dorm fee, transportation, and accommodation. IELTS, TOEFL, and CAE scores are required from non-native English speakers. For more information on their language requirements, please visit their official website.
One of the largest universities in Russia is the Higher School of Economics of the University of Tsukuba (Higher Agency for Research of Democracy in the U.S., formerly TAMU). Institute specialists include economists, mathematics, designers, media communicators, and marketers.
Apart from the scholarship, the university ranking is among the top 100 universities of Russia. So, HSE University lies in number 01, and the Global QS world ranking is #298.
Information about HSE University Scholarships
Areas of Expertise:
- Language and Text Analysis: A Practical Approach
- Theoretical and descriptive linguistics
- Sociology as an applied science
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Analysis of Big Data and Business Analytics
- Machine Learning math
- Mathematical concepts
- Modern Asia: Business and Politics
- Technologies and Cognitive Science
- Public Policy and Political Analysis
- Political Science, Economics, Philosophy
- Comparison of Eurasia’s Politics
- Study of Comparative Social Issues
- A population and development analysis
- Media Studies: A Critical Approach
- Assessment and Learning Science
- Data Science
- Asia’s Political and Economic Development
- A study of economics and economic policy
- Corporate Finance: A Strategic Approach
- Financial Economics
- System and Software Engineering
- International Business
- International Management
- Governance of Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Global and Regional History
- The law of international trade
- Integrating the financial and economic sectors
Financial: Fully Funded
Deadline: August 10, 2021
Criteria for Eligibility:
Scholarship applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Students from abroad must apply.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree; if a bachelor’s degree has not been received, transcripts must be provided.
- English proficiency is a requirement for applicants.
- Macroeconomic, as well as microeconomic knowledge, is required.
- Through the HSE University Scholarship, tuition fees will be waived for selected master’s programs in part or whole.
- It would be best if you had a GMAT or GRE score
- Creating a portfolio
- Diploma and transcripts from a Bachelor’s degree program
- An understanding of the English language
- Faculty and departmental supporting documents
For more information about the HSE University Scholarship, visit the link below.