About IDEX Fellowship Program
An aspiring social enterprise practitioner can apply for a fellowship with IDEX, a professional fellowship program launched in 2010. Idex is cultivating future generations of “social entrepreneurs” to support, lead, and advance socially-focused enterprises.
As we know that right now it’s the trending time for the social sector, so the fellowship program offers anyone to become a social entrepreneur.
The IDEX Fellowship has brought together over 300 fellows to work with social enterprises and learn about conducting business in a socially conscious way.
The program consists of a 6-month virtual training period (approx 8 – 10 hours per week) that allows participants to learn how to work virtually as well as preparing them for an entrepreneurial or social impact career.
The IDEX understands that Fellows come from diverse educational and professional backgrounds. Therefore, each fellow will have his/her learning style, and cover the particular topics by him/her in a broader way or less deeply.
To address such a mix of professionals at different career stages, the program is design specifically to edit as per the needs of individuals. We are looking for highly skilled professionals who can use their academic education skills to resolve social and economic challenges.
- While gaining professional credibility, access progressive and relevant Professional Development Learning Labs covering topics such as Human-Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Monitoring & Evaluation, and Communication Strategies.
- Experts in their fields and thought leaders in their fields facilitate group and individual sessions on capacity building
- Opportunities to network with alumni and access valuable professional networks
- International certificate of social enterprise
- A letter describing engagement with a global impact organization that has been professionally attested
- Lifelong support and a global family after Fellowship!
- USD 5950 is the tuition for IDEX Fellowship Program. In addition, IDEX also offers generous partial scholarships for select candidates to participate in the fellowship (men and women).
- It is ideal for professionals at the early, mid, and senior levels, who are seeking effective ways to work in a virtual workplace.
- The applicants must have psychological and practical knowledge about the subject. To drive solutions and their impact. They are the most vital elements in professional experience.
Eligible Regions: Open for all.
- Applicant must visit the below links to apply.
- To log in to the form, go to https://fs22.formsite.com/idexfellowship/tneifxry4u/form_login.html.
- Visit https://fs22.formsite.com/idexfellowship/rduaa8lwa0/form_login.html
Applications due: December 18, 2021 (208 days remaining)