International students who are interested in studying chemical engineering can apply for Imperial College London Scholarship. A perfect opportunity for students who wish to look at the most prestigious universities in the UK cannot afford the tuition fee. Scholarships are available to Masters’s degree holders. A student must have obtained a First Class Honors degree in chemical engineering or any relevant science at a master’s degree level to be eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarships are open to all countries, so students from all countries who excel academically must apply for this scholarship. Wouldn’t it be great if you could study for free? Absolutely! The full scholarship covers the cost of tuition and other fees of 21,400 UK Pounds. As ranked by QS World University Rankings 2021, Imperial College of London is ranked #8 globally, fourth in Europe, and number 1 in London. US News & World Report Global Ranking 2019 ranked it #3 in Europe and #1 in London.
Imperial College London Scholarship Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- The project has full financial backing
- Due Date: October 31, 2021
- Graduates of Chemical Engineering or related fields are eligible to apply.
- To be considered for the position, your application must demonstrate good academic results and research skills.
- To apply for admission to the PhD program, complete the online application (“Chemical Engineering Research – Full Time”).
- The overall period of the scholarship is 42 months.
- The applicant will get admission as a free fund.
- Maintenance costs will be 21,400 pounds tax-free per year.
- Transcripts of your academic records.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Applicant must attach a copy of the English Proficiency Certificate (If applicable).
- Applicants should have a minimum of two referees. They must be academics (share the email of the referee). After that, referees must submit references to the college.
- A personal, institutional (university or company) email address should be used instead of webmail, which is unacceptable.
- Students should refer to the Departmental website for detailed information.
- The admissions process will include interviews with all applicants. One or two members of staff will be present. In addition to video conferencing, teleconferencing is also an option.