At the global launch of Leaving the Tarmac: Buying a Bank in Africa, Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede will sponsor an internship that will be conducted by five young Nigerians. The internship program shows Aig-Imoukhuede’s commitment to inspiring young people to achieve great things. In the internships, the interns will be engaged in matters relating to excellence, growth, and building networks with people who can help them achieve success.
Internships and mentoring programs are available to youth that display grit, tenacity, and diligence. Through challenging work environments, participants will build skills and knowledge that will prepare them for advancement. In addition to the mentorship sessions, participants will meet with Mr. Aig-Imoukhuede and top executives regularly.
Internship Program Advantages
- Work experience in one of Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede’s organizations for a year.
- Two sessions of group mentoring with Mr. Aig-Imoukhuede and four one-to-one mentoring sessions.
- Salary will be given to interns.
Criteria for eligibility
- Candidates ages 19 to 26 from Nigeria can apply.
- University graduates or undergraduates who will graduate in 2021 can apply.
- Applicants must be able to work full-time for 12 months as interns.
Eligible Regions: Nigeria
A Process for Application
- Your 250-word personal statement should explain why we consider you for this mentored internship program.
- Please write a 500-word story about your experience Leaving the Tarmac.
- A short, online interview will be for short-listed candidates. We will announce the successful candidates in May 2021.