KOÇ University Scholarship Turkey 2021
Are you looking for the Turkey scholarships that are fully funded? Then, Welcome at the KOC Univeristy Scholarship. Applications are open for the KOC university with the coverage of full financial coverage for the session 2022. You can apply for bachelors, masters and as well as Ph.D. level.
Koc university offers scholarships for undergraduate, master’s, MBA, law and doctoral programs. Except for medicine and nursing, practically all fields of study are eligible for undergraduate scholarships. All nationalities are eligible for this scholarship, which covers all expenses. As soon as you apply, your application will be considered for scholarships. However, you should read all the details provided on this website and check out the official website if we missed anything.
KOÇ University, a private university in Istanbul, is a non-profit organization. Students from around the world have ranked it among the best universities for overseas study. Globally, Koc University was ranked #465th best university by QS World Rankings in 2021. This university is one of the top private universities in Turkey and ranked #31 in the Top Asian Universities list. Candidates who dream of studying and exploring Turkey will have a golden opportunity to fulfil their dream. Don’t miss the possibility of studying abroad by not missing out on this excellent opportunity.
More Details of KOÇ University Scholarship
Undergraduate Programs at KOÇ University
- BA International Relations
- Economics Bachelor’s Degree
- BA Business Administration
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Molecular biology and Genetics
- Archaeology and History of Arts
- English Language and Comparative Literature
- Media and Visual Arts
Programs for Postgraduate Students:
- Graduate degree in business administration (MBA)
- Modular MBA
- Teach MBA
- Design Strategy and Management Track (Design MBA)
- Health MBA
- Executive MBA
- CEMS MSc in International Management
- International Management Master’s degree
- MSc in Management
- Archaeology and History of Art
- Comparative Studies in History and Society
- International Relation and Political Science
- LLM Private Law / LLM Public Law
- Clinical Psychology
- Social and Culture Psychology
- Public Policy
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Data Science MSc (no thesis)
- MSc in Cybersecurity (Non-Thesis only)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
- MSc Medical Physiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Reproductive Biology
- Cellular and Molecular Medical
- MSc Global Health
- Electrical Relation and
- Mechanical Operations
- Economics /
- Physics Molecular
- Material Society Political Science of Engineering
- Mathematics and
- International Engineering
- Molecular Management Biology Business Engineering
- Chemical and and and
- Industrial History
- Critical and in Technology Science Art
- Neuroscience Biology and Electronic Administration
- Archaeology and
- Law Science Nursing Public and Medical
- Biomedical Science
- Engineering and Care of Cells, Biology, and Biological Systems Private
- Chemistry and
KOÇ University Scholarship Additional Details
- Country: Turkey
- Coverage: Fully funded
- Regions eligible: Scholarships are available to anyone
- Koç University Istanbul
- Deadline: September 15, 2021
Please click on the links below or more information on each program’s eligibility requirements.
- After evaluating academic merit, applicants to the undergraduate program will be given Koc University Scholarships of 50% or 100% (on tuition only).
- Scholarships based on need will cover the housing and tuition costs for students.
- Find out more about the scholarships Koc University offers on its official website.
- Fully tuition fee waiver
- Monthly stipend
- The tuition fee waiver is 100%
- Stipend per month
- Arrangements for accommodation
- Insurance coverage
- A place to work
- Grants for travel
To learn more about step-by-step procedures, check below.
Applicant should attach the following important documents for the application of KOC University.
- Curriculum vitae
- Information on recommendations and referees
- The specific departments will have their requirements for other documents
- Purpose Statement
- Plan of Research (Graduate Applicants)
- GMAT or TOFEL Proficiency Certificate in English
- Experience in the Field is Required
- 3 Essays
- Non-Thesis Applications Fee Slip
- To apply, please click on the link below. Log in, then complete the form after creating an account.
- To be considered for the interview, students must be selected.
- You can get more information about the postgraduate scholarship by the official website.
- Scholarship information for undergraduates is available here.
- For the School of Humanities and Social Sciences on April 28, 2021
- Health Sciences School, June 20, 2021
- Science and Engineering School September 15, 2021