We welcome you for the best and most professional LEAP Africa Internship Program 2021. Our mission at LEAP Africa is to empower African leaders with the skills, innovation, and principles to lead positive transformation.
The main aim of the LEAP Africa Internship is to provide the most professional internship opportunities to recent graduates. Further, their prime focus is to promote youth in the field of entrepreneurship, education and employability.
They are hiring interns to work in the following departments:
- Several programs
- Learning online/digital
Criteria for eligibility
- Graduates can avail the internship opportunity who recently enlisted in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). As a result, Nigerians can also apply.
- A Lagos-based applicant must be employed in that city.
A list of requirements
- As a Program Intern
- Intelligent and well-spoken
- Ability to manage a project – Has experience in developing research curriculums and planning events
- Applicant should have a good grip on Microsoft Office, including excel, word, PowerPoint and G-suite.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- An internship in e-Learning or digital technology must meet the following requirements
- Experience with digital services
- Innovative services and products using technology-savvy skills
- Experience with digital/e-learning
- Conceptualizing and writing well are important skills
- Working knowledge of the G-Suite, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Requirements for Communications Interns:
- A good understanding of IT and web design, or very good writing skills
- Online marketing using social networking sites
How to Apply?
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Candidates will be contacted based on their qualifications.