Internship opportunities are available in Valencia, Spain, for Marketing and Communications Internships! Apply now!
Become a member today! Modern ps is essential to modern businesses. The Marketing & Communications interns at Valencia provide high-quality content in the form of social media, digital, PR, and design. The mission and goal of the Internship at Valencia is to make the brands capable to compete with their competitors. During your internship, you will get the chance to work on content marketing, social media marketing, online advertising, and creative design projects.
In Spain, Marketing & Communications internships are ideal for creative interns looking to gain valuable experience helping innovative companies disrupt their industries. Students’ internship placements are carefully crafted to meet their specific needs. As a result, you will gain relevant experience in a field that interests you while also working with local professionals. Marketing internships work with dynamic teams across global markets to promote brands. In addition to creating written and visual content, you can engage with social networks, advertising agencies, and mainstream media.
Highlights of your Internship include:
- By working with the most professional and leading marketing firm you will get global exposure.
- Promoting the growth and objectives of Valencia’s innovative businesses
- While interning abroad (in case of in-country internships, enjoy the attractions of Valencia and the wider region of Spain during your free time).
- Depending on the organization, the schedule for interns in a country can vary. According to prior agreements, interns will work either full-time or part-time. They will consult their supervisors about their schedules. The typical schedule is 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Remote internships allow you and your supervisor to determine your schedule. In Spain, you’ll occasionally need to be available during work hours to attend online meetings with your supervisor if required.
Aspects of the Program
- Developing your skills:
- You will receive expert guidance from a team of marketing professionals with international experience.
- After that, the internet can work on his/her research and analytical skills to make them strong. In this way, they can apply in their business challenges.
- Get multiple skills like Adaptability, efficiency, and reliability are key for any task or project you undertake.
- Form an international network and that can benefit you in the future.
- Engage website and social media audiences with original content.
- Produce high-quality videos and still photos using high-end cameras and editing software.
- Support the growth of your company through marketing campaigns.
- Development of marketing strategies and communication plans.
- Get tips on pitching stories to media organizations.
- Along with your skills, you should learn Spanish to coordinate easily in that environment.
- Experience to boost your employability with Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum.
- An intern in Marketing & Communications works with a qualified supervisor and is exposed to:
- Global marketing campaigns, based on bespoke ideas
- Coordinating marketing and campaign efforts.
- Developing content for a variety of social networking and business platforms.
- For the marketing team, develop e-marketing plans, programs, graphics, and videos.
- Projects involving industry trends, potential clients, and international expansion.
Criteria for Eligibility
The following is the eligibility requirement:
- The first requirement is that the candidate should have a graduate degree from the assured institute in the field of business, marketing, or commerce.
- Applicants who are 18 years old and higher may be accepted if they have the right skills (including relevant experience, with a desire to learn and grow within this field of work).
In this internship, instruction is offered in English.
Eligible Regions: Open for all.
Process of Applying:
Apply now by clicking on the button according to the internship you prefer: virtual or in-country.
Your intern’s exact role will depend on how it is customized for you. In your application, let us know whether you have a special interest. If possible, please include examples of your work.