Overview of the Scholarship:
You can apply for MITP scholarship that is a Russian government scholarship if you are an international student. Applicants to eligible Master’s and Ph.D. programs at MIPT will have their tuition fees waived.
Options for Application:
- In your national language, apply to the Russian Federal Agency “Rossotrudnichestvo.”
- MIPT applications are open now. Before applying to a program, international students should apply. As soon as students are taken to the selected program, they will be encouraged to apply for scholarships.
- Take part in MIPT Olympiad “Phystech.International“: www.phystech.international
Applications are accepted from December 1 – April 1 (early application is recommended)
An MIPT scholarship is available to international students with a high academic performance. To award grants, a competitive process must be followed.
Students Financial Aid
Students from abroad receive a regular monthly stipend from the university during their studies (based on academic performance).
An application for a scholarship requires the following documents:
- Form with a color photo (optional)
- Further, Copies of passports used for entry into Russia. At least 18 months should pass after the presumptive start of the study program for the passport in question.
- All documents related to your previous education* (bachelor’s, master’s, and specialist’s degrees)
- Make sure that your medical certificate indicates you have no restrictions for studying in Russia. Ensure that a government body issues the document in the country that you reside in*.
- HIV/AIDS must not be present on your body. You should give a copy of your medical certificate issued by the official body of the country you reside in.
IMPORTANT! Documents should both in Russian and notarized (certified by a notary).
Contact the following for additional scholarship information:
- Office international of MIPT
- Tel: +7 (498) 713-9170
To be considered for interadmission, please e-mail: email@example.com
Students are eligible to apply for MIPT Russia Government and Other Scholarships at Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology to pursue Masters, Bachelor level programs.
Topics Available include:
Students may choose from the following subject areas to study under this program.
- Across all subjects
MITP Scholarship Benefits:
- Both at home and abroad