Monash university scholarships are open for student applications for the session 2021-2022. There are two types of scholarships that Monash is offering Right now. Do you want to know what are those?
One is Graduate Scholarship and the other is a Research Training Program Scholarship to build the career of students coming from various countries. Students can avail of this opportunity for research doctorates and as well as a master’s degree.
The most wonderful thing about Monash is that it ranks among the top 100 universities of the globe. Its extraordinary teaching quality makes it stand out from other universities. The program offers a wide range of research projects and electives that can help students improve their research skills.
The Australian Government provides Monash RTP Scholarships, and Monash University provides Monash University Graduate Scholarships. When it comes to the Monash Campus, then it consists of a rich global community that gives an adorable environment to the students.
If you are a student and can’t afford the educational expenses, then We will recommend you to avail the fully-funded opportunity in Australia. The scholarship amount is up to 29500 US dollars, along with that living allowance and a monthly stipend.
Monash University’s mission is to make a positive and significant difference in communities globally, and this can be achieved by delivering quality education to exceptional students.
Scholarships for Monash University in Australia 2021-22:
Country of origin:
- Monash University
Level of Education:
- Ph.D. in Research
- Masters in research
Advantages of Monash University Scholarships for 2021-22:
- Scholarships are worth, typically, $29,000.
- A monthly stipend and living allowance will be provided.
- Further, other tuition scholarships will be merged into this scholarship.
You can find out more at the scholarship fund’s official website.
Eligibility for Monash University Scholarships:
- Residents of Australia
- Nationals of New Zealand
- Citizens of Australia (permanent residents)
- Australia’s humanitarian visa holders
- International students
Monash University Scholarship Criteria:
- Citizens from the above countries and international students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree at least four years ago as a full-time student.
- Applicants must have a minimum education of honor 1 or 2A in their respective fields.
- GRC considers the qualifications equivalent
- While applying you must have a master’s degree program if you are applying for Ph.D.
- English Language proficiency.
How to apply?
- Before joining the course, a candidate must enroll.
- As soon as you enroll, you are automatically considered for Monash University Scholarships.
- International and domestic students can apply for scholarships every four years.
The deadlines for Monash University scholarship applications differ according to the following categories.
Candidate can submit their application by the following deadlines;
It has four rounds every year.
International (Round 1)
- 31 March
Domestic (Round 2)
- 31 May
International (Round 3)
- 31 August
Domestic (Round 4)
- 31 October