Fulbright National Geographic Story telling Fellowship is the most wonderful program that open for the applications. Individuals with a talent and interest in storytelling are encouraged to apply for the Fulbright-National Geographic Fellowship.
Fulbright-National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship is a critical part of Fulbright U.S. Student Program, which assists in providing career opportunities to selected Fulbright U.S. Students. One more interesting thing is that, the fellowship program offers the study grant to the scholars to get involve in the storytelling around the globe. The national geographic society has introduced the fellowship.
When it comes to the competitin of the session 2022-23, the fellowship program will get proposals from the applicants with deep research and analysis at a specific topic. The main areas of the society are oceans, human history, cultures, wildlife, and land.
To share their stories, storytellers may use a number of storytelling tools, such as writing, photography, video, audio/podcasts, charts, or graphic illustrations.
National Geographic Society illuminates and protects the wonders of our planet through science, discovery, education, and storytelling. It is open to those with a passion for storytelling and a talent for it. There are some projects that are specific on the science, technology to assist the animals in a better way. They also work on the culture and history of humans, planet’s and oceans.
- Aside from Fulbright benefits such as travel, stipend, and fitness, storytellers will receive unique materials and reporting allowances.
- Further, the storytellers will get training from experts on the techniques of story telling. It also includes the effective video production, blog writing, public speaking and other areas.
- In addition to their Fulbright grants, National Geographic Fellows receive mentoring from editors.
- Stories will appear on the National Geographic Field Notes blog throughout the grant period, as well as on National Geographic platforms.
Applicants must achieve the Fulbright Study/Research Grant criteria in the host country in order to be awarded the Fulbright Study/Research Grant.
The application process is open to all fields.
- Candidates with experience and talent in storytelling will be given preference.
- For the Fulbright award, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Fellowship applications may be made to any country to which a Fulbright Open Study/Research Award is active.
Eligible Regions: All Countries
How to Apply?
- Please submit all application materials, including transcripts and letters of recommendation, online by 10/12/2021 by 5 pm Eastern Time.
- Don’t Submit hardcopy.
- The following documents are with the Fulbright Study/Research Applicant application:
- Writing a Story Proposal
- Portfolio and Narrative for Storytelling
- Use the apply link to apply now.
Dates for the application deadline: December 8, 2021 and June 11, 2022 (142 days remaining).