PGT International Youth College Scholarship
- At the PGT International Youth College Scholarship, students receive a small salary that covers their rent, meal expenses, and program fees.
- Pocket money and other private expenses need to be covered by own funds. In addition to the €1000, enrolment fee, fees associated with administration and examination are also be charged.
Level of Education:
The European Union offers scholarships at PGT International Youth College of Denmark for students wishing to pursue a school diploma program.
Among the subjects available are:
This scholarship program offers scholarships for the following subjects.
- Studying all subjects
Benefits of Scholarships:
- During your scholarship period, you will receive a small salary to cover rent, school meals, and program costs.
- A student must pay their private expenses, including pocket money. Students need to pay an enrolment fee of €1000, covering all costs related to exam preparation.
Citizens of the EU
For the applicant to be eligible, the criteria is:
- Your social skills are adequate for actively contributing to the favorable climate at board schools.
- It is your maturity and self-confidence that allows you to serve the needs of others before your own.
- Bringing people who are very different from you together – and making it work – is a brave act.
- Regardless of the subjects you enroll for, you have the discipline to study and pass them.
- Your social interactions with others help you develop as a person.
Instructions for Application:
To qualify for the opportunity, applicants need to enroll in a high-school degree program at the college.
- You will need to submit a copy of your passport and academic transcripts for all past schools.
- Candidates must have completed a degree and received the required marks.
- Aspirants must have a sufficient understanding of the English language.