- 1 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021 Details:
- 1.1 Hosted by:
- 1.2 Funded By:
- 1.3 Degree Level:
- 1.4 Scholarship Duration:
- 1.5 Courses/Faculties:
- 1.6 Contributions:
- 1.7 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship eligibility requirements:
- 1.8 Stipendio Hungaricum Scholarship for 2021 is open to the following countries:
- 1.9 Required Documents:
- 1.10 Candidates applying for Bachelors or Masters programs would submit the following documents;
- 1.11 Applications are due by:
We welcome you all to the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021. Applications are open to highly passionate and motivated individuals who want to study in the hungry. International scholarships of full funding are available to students of bachelor’s, master’s, non-degree, and doctoral programs in Hungary. You can say that it is the top scholarship program among all ones.
There is a university in Budapest that is in Europe if you are willing to get a degree from it. You will see a lot of changes in yourself. Competitive students from around the world are eligible for this opportunity. Moreover, scholars will have ample opportunities to choose the subject area of their choice.
It was established as one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world in 2013 by the Hungarian Government. Academic support and research skills will be provided to all international students. In addition to working on mutual and innovative ideas, all scholarship holders would promote a good reputation for the Hungarian Government.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Hungarian Government
- Undergraduate Degree Program
- M.S. degree program
- Master’s degree in one tier
- Ph.D. Program
- Degree-free programs
- Scholarships for Bachelor’s Degrees: Stipendium Hungricum for 2-4 Years
- Scholarships for Master’s Programs: 1.5-2 Years
- A master’s degree in one tier takes 5-6 years.
- Doctoral Scholarship: 4 Years, Stipendium Hungricum
- 1 Year for non-degree programs
Hungary’s scholarship program 2021-2022 is fully funded by the government. Hungary will cover all costs.
Student Benefits of Hungary Government Scholarships:
- There is no tuition fee.
- Up to HUF 43,700 will be granted as a monthly stipend to non-degree, bachelor, master, and one-tier master students until the end of the program.
- The total cost of accommodation for the scholarship program is HUF 40,000 per month.
- We will provide annual medical insurance.
Doctoral Scholarships in Hungary: Benefits:
- The tuition fee is waived in full.
- When it comes to the first phase of education, you will get the stipends of HUF 140,000 for the Ph.D. level and HUF 180,000 for the 2nd phase.
- You will be given HUF 40,000 Per Moth as an accommodation cost.
- There will be annual medical insurance coverage (100.000/year).
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship eligibility requirements:
- The countries listed above are eligible to apply.
- An applicant for a bachelor’s degree must have graduated from secondary school.
- If you are interested to apply for the master’s degree, then you must have completed the bachelor’s degree.
- The minimum requirement for doctoral candidates is a master’s degree.
- For non-degree and one-tier programs, a student status certificate must be issued by the sending/home university.
Stipendio Hungaricum Scholarship for 2021 is open to the following countries:
- The Egyptian Arab Republic
- The Argentinian Republic
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Federative Republic of Brazil
- The Iranian Islamic Republic
- Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Kurdistan Regional Government/Iraq
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Lebanese Republic
- Oriental Republic of Uruguay
- Pacific Alliance (member states: Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru)
- State of Palestine
- People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria
- People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- The people’s Republic of China (including the Hudec scholarships),
- Republic of Costa Rica
- North Macedonia
- South Africa
- Union of Myanmar
- Russian Federation
- Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- The state of Eritrea, State of Israel
- State of Kuwait
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Tunisian Republic
- United Mexican States
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship: How to Apply?
- Before applying, applicants should ensure they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Choosing a program of interest is the first step.
- Contact is given to the appropriate ministry, embassy, council in his country. Higher Education Commission, Pakistan provides all the information you need.
- To participate in the program, a candidate must register himself.
- The results of the selection process will be announced by the end of February.
- A candidate should submit the correct information on the application.
Candidates applying for Bachelors or Masters programs would submit the following documents;
- A Motivation Letter
- language proficiency Certificate
- Higher School certificates
- Official Transcript
- Copy of Identification Document
- Acknowledgment of Statement for Application in the online system.
- Medical Certificate
Applicants for doctoral programs must submit the following documents along with their online application forms;
- Motivating Letter
- Language proficiency proof
- School certificates
- Research Plan
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of the Supervisor
- Transcript of Records
- Copy of Identification Document
- Acceptance of Statement for Application in the online system
- Medical Certificate (optional)
Applications are due by:
- Hungary Government Scholarship deadlines vary from country to country. Visit the sending partner in your country for more information on the Hungary Stipendium scholarship application process and deadline.