Our youth is highly motivated and has performed multiple latest transformations. It will lead to an increase in development. In this context, the summer research program is an opportunity to enhance the skills of youth.
On the other hand, the Center of Youth about research lies on this thing that youth will only give better output if they will face the challenges and their solutions.
With the help of the Summer Research Program, all the young applicants will get the opportunity to work virtually with the other researchers.
During the program, advisors will guide the formation of groups based on thematic preferences. The advisors have different backgrounds and came from different areas of the world. In the present year, the research program will be more amazing that will focus on the discussions of experienced applicants.
So, we will encourage the youth to come up with a proactive approach and identify the development problems along with the solutions.
This year’s theme is
An Interactive Program For Youth On Peace & Conflict
The fellowship program aims to work on:
- Conflicts and War Politics
- A Conflict of Interests for Education
- Peacebuilding, human rights, and refugee crises
- Conflict, violence, and development in cities
Benefits of Summer Research Program
- Collaboration with experts of various professions and origin from around the world
- Able to participate in policy discussions and to discuss research-based issues.
- Global teams from different parts of the world
- Historical and contemporary perspectives on developmental challenges
- A certificate of participation is awarded
Eligibility Criterion For Applicants
- Applicants must be in their third or fourth year of undergraduate studies.
- If you are enrolled in a Master’s program, you may also apply. Only undergraduate students can avail of this program. If you are a Ph.D. candidate, you may email us your proposal at email@example.com
- There will be no online coursework, so candidates will need to be proactive in sharing their experiences
- Program participation is free, however selection is extremely difficult.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
- Submissions are due by June 5 at the latest.
- After this, there would be a round of screening, including interviews.
- We will notify the successful candidates by the end of June 2021
Application Deadline: June 5, 2021