Are you interested in a Texas Christian University Scholarships? Scholarships are available for International students from around the world at Texas Christian University, US. Those students studying at TCU are eligible to apply for the Scholarship to continue their bachelor’s degree.
Scholarships For International Students – Study In US:
About the Texas University:
Texas is a private university that has a geographical location in the US. As of 2017, TCU was the 17th biggest university in Texas. The university was established in 1873. The number of enrolled TCU undergraduates and graduates at Texas State is large. TCU welcomes global citizens to become a part of its diverse learning environment and become part of its international community. At Texas Christian University, students have a choice of hundreds of academic majors.
Scholarships at Texas Christian University:
Texas Christian University announces a variety of scholarship programs every year for both domestic and international students. We currently offer financial aid of up to 100% to undergraduate and graduate students who wish to pursue Bachelors degrees / Undergraduate degrees at TCU.
They are offering multiple scholarships to study free in the US. Therefore, you should apply for it.
University: Texas Christian University
Scholarships available: the Texas Christian University, Texas – Funded
Scholarships Contain: Highly Funded
Degree Level: TCU offers graduates degrees in all fields of study.
In Texas Christian University, Texas, USA, students can study for the free USA on highly funded need-based scholarships for bachelor’s studies only. In the following list, we list the expenses that Texas Christian University is going to cover:
- Scholarships are available from TCU worth up to $41,570.
Scholarship opportunities for international students are available at Texas Christian University in the following areas.
- Actuarial Science
- African American and Africana Studies
- Architectural Lighting Design
- Art Education
- Art History
- Arts Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Asian Studies
- Astronomy & Physics
- British Colonial and Post-Colonial Studies
- Business Information Systems
- Child Development
- Classical Studies
- Communication Studies
- Comparative Race and Ethnic Studies
- Computer Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Data Science
- Design Studies
- Digital Culture and Data Analytics
- Early Childhood-6th Grade Education
- Earth Systems Science
- Educational Studies
- Energy Technology & Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Environmental Science
- Fashion Merchandising
- Film, Television and Digital Media
- Finance With Real Estate
- Food Management
- General Business
- General Studies
- Global Business
- Graphic Design
- Habilitation of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Health & Fitness
- Health Communication and Media
- Human-Animal Relationships
- Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- Interior Design
- International Economics
- International Relations
- Latin American Studies
- Latinx Studies
- Managing People and Organizations
- Middle East Studies
- Middle School Education
- Modern Language Studies
- Movement Science
- Music Education
- Music Theory & Composition
- Organ & Church Music
- Physical Education
- Piano Pedagogy
- Political Science
- Pre-Health Professions Track
- Ranch Management
- Secondary Education
- Social Work
- Spanish and Hispanic Studies
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Strategic Communication
- Studio Art
- Supply and Value Chain Management
- Urban Studies
- Women & Gender Studies
- Youth Advocacy and Educational Studies
This Scholarship is open to international students who wish to study in the United States.
- Scholarships for international students are available at TCU.
- The university must accept and enrol the international student.
- The official website has more information.
Please provide the following documents:
- An essay along with the application
- The official transcript of your high school education
- Letters of Recommendation
- Letter of financial support
- A document demonstrating your English proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, SAT/ACT)
By the end of October 2021, International Need-Based Scholarships 2021 will be closed.
How To Apply:
Applicants for Need-Based Scholarships apply online. To become eligible for Financial Aid programs, applicants must first enrol in Texas Christian University. Follow the steps below to use:
- To Apply for Texas Christian University Admission and Scholarships, check the below link
- For financial aid application, you need to create a CSS profile here
- Official Scholarship Advertisement – Official Advertisement