Ton Duc Thang University in Vietnam’s largest university with over 40,000 students is offering scholarships to students worldwide. The university is ranked among the Top 101st – 200th in THE University Impact Rankings for 2019, and among the 901st – 1000th in the world (by ARWU, 2019). Further, there are two graduate admission times at TDTU per year: the Spring and Fall semesters. Students who are interested in graduate study at TDTU can enroll and receive 100 scholarships in the academic year 2020-2021.
Geographical location: Vietnam
What are the benefits?
- During the first year of the master and doctoral programs, tuition, fees, the dormitory, and Vietnamese language courses are covered by the scholarship.
- Student academic performance will be evaluated each year for the scholarship.
Ton Duc Thang University Eligibility Criteria
- First, the applicant should complete the graduation from a university in the top ten of THE/QS/URAP ranking
- Scholarship based on GPA:
- 100% scholarship for students with a GPA of 3.6 (on a scale of 4.0)
- 50% scholarship for students with a 3.4 GPA (scale of 4.0).
- The scholarship is 25% if your GPA is 3.2 (on a scale of 4.0).
- Further, English language proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL iBT certificate)
- Make sure all application documents are in order
Among the eligible regions are Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the given link to apply online.
- Admission for the Spring Semester
- Applicants must apply by the middle of July annually.
- Application deadline: usually in November.
- The spring semester begins annually in February.
- Admissions for the Fall Semester
- Applications open in January every year.
- Deadline for applications: May of each year
- The fall semester begins in the middle of July each year.