Turkey Research Fellowship Program
The Research Fellowship Program of the Turkish Government aims to develop international collaborative research projects in Turkey between researchers and academics from around the world to improve international scientific interaction.
All year long, scholarships are offered. The application window looks like this
- Between January 1 and March 31
- April 1st to June 30th
- From July 1 to September 30
- Between October 1 and December 31
Scholars who receive this fellowship are able to conduct extensive research in top Turkish universities. Further, the applicants will get the chance to visit th eturky and learn more about culture, heritage and much more.
The stipend will be 3,000 TL per month.
Criteria for eligibility
- Researchers can work on social sciences, humanities, and sciences. In this regard, the applicant should complete the topic research to submit with the application. The applicant or the advisor cannot submit a proposal that has previously been conducted.
- The program will prefer applicants who are below 45 years.
- Doctoral students must be enrolled at an international university and have completed their dissertations.
- The Ph.D. diploma is for Ph.D. holders as an award.
- The ethics committee, if one exists, must approve the collection of personal information using methods such as experiment, survey, focus group discussion, or practice.
- A legal permit needs to get from a government agency if you are studying historical monuments and archaeological sites with nonpublic information.
Eligible Regions: All
How to Apply for Research Fellowship Program?
To apply for the research program, you will see the below two links.