UNICEF Internship Program is accepting applications for session 2022 to gain practical experience.
UNICEF, also known as UNICEF, offers various internship programs for students from around the world. Providing children with field experience helps them attain their goals and secure their future. Whenever possible, the United Nations offers internships to students interested in the field. As a result, UNICEF will host an internship program in 2022 for students from around the world. Those pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree will qualify to apply for this new UNICEF internship program.
A chance like this is perfect for students who wish to start a new career. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship. It started in New York in 1945 and operates across more than 190 countries. Internship programs are available through UNICEF worldwide for international students. UNICEF offers international programs to students from around the world.
Furthermore, students would be able to perform internships remotely. Internships typically last for six to 26 weeks. Here are more details.
Details About the UNICEF Internship Program
Country: Different countries
Coverage of finances: fully funded, arrangements for travel
Also, check Tarmac Internship Program.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to take advantage of this opportunity:
- Applicants from all over the world must apply.
- Students and recent graduates, Undergraduate and Ph.D. students are eligible. A recent graduate or a recent program graduate.
- The applicant must be proficient in UNICEF’s working languages, such as English, Spanish or French. An applicant may require to speak the language of the office to which he or she is applying.
- Recent university/education records should demonstrate the applicant’s excellent academic performance.
- Applicants must not be related to any UNICEF staff member (e.g., parents, siblings, and brothers).
- Candidates must not have any relatives reporting to them.
- A minimum age requirement of 18 years old also applies.
UNICEF Internship Program Benefits:
As a graduate, you will benefit from the following if you apply for this internship:
- Unicef will provide the candidate with a monthly stipend.
- A contribution for the candidates’ living expenses.
- Successful applicants will get travel and visa costs for a one-time fee.
- It is a paid internship.
For each internship program, the deadlines are different. UNICEF internship programs are open now; please select the internship program of your choice.
- Unicef’s website is the place where eligible candidates can apply.
- Submit a resume or CV and a cover letter along with your online recruitment profile.
- You can view UNICEF’s vacancies here. Choose a contract type.
- Select an internship level from the list.
- A screen will display all the internships.