Applications for the Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 at the University of Birmingham are now available. Interested international students may apply for Master’s scholarships at Birmingham University. The Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 at the University of Birmingham ensures that financial barriers do not exist for promising students.
Further, it has had a major influence on various areas of science and study as part of a history of creativity. Commonwealth Scholarships at the University of Birmingham provides scholarships to help students pay their tuition fees.
In addition to spreading updated knowledge and innovative ideas, the University of Birmingham strives to be a global research hub. The opportunity will boost the scholars’ personal and professional development.
This UK scholarship is worth £3,000. The candidate should cover the remaining expenses. Every scholar would be involved in innovative academic research and would explore various research tools and techniques.
- United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- Master’s Degree Level
- The scholarship covers a student’s tuition fee to the tune of £3,000 per year.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- Brunei Darussalam
- The Gambia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Lucia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Vincent and The Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Applicants from the countries listed above can apply.
- Applicants must have applied for a letter of offer to apply for a taught Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham in the academic year 2021/22.
- The candidate must reside in the above-listed country.
- An applicant must be classified as an international student by the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the above requirements are eligible to apply.
- Prospective applicants must apply for an acceptance letter to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates will then apply for commonwealth scholarships in the United Kingdom in 2021.
- A candidate must pay a £2,000 admissions deposit to secure the scholarship.
- Apply for the position by 1st, July 2021 for all interested candidates.