Welcome to the University of Otago Scholarship. Students from the international and domestic areas are eligible to apply for the Scholarship—the quantity of Scholarship comprised of 200 PhD levels at the Otago University.
Successful candidates will receive a stipend and university fees covered by the University of Otago, New Zealand. The University of Auckland is one of the oldest universities in New Zealand. It provides expert supervision to young scholars seeking to develop their ideas into innovative research projects.
They will have the opportunity to work on projects in various fields, including law, business, health, and science. In addition to experiencing a new culture, working with people from different races, and sharing knowledge, scholarship recipients will help provide solutions and prove they are worthy. Scholarships of this type have a duration of 36 months, which will not be extended. There is no deadline for the scholarships so, you can apply at any time in the year.
International students will not be allowed to enter New Zealand due to Covid-19, which shuts down the borders for foreigners and allows New Zealand citizens to enter. Before applying, review the details about COVI-19 and the university’s policy.
Scholarships at the University of Otago
- Country: New Zealand
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Applicants can come from any region
Students from overseas as well as residents/citizens of New Zealand may apply for this Scholarship.
- All the applicants those have master’s degree can apply for the Scholarship.
- The first step to getting into the doctoral program is to use.
- Applicants must have Research interests and potential.
- Recommendations must come from the department head.
- If you are selected for the scholarship then you will be exempt from paying tuition fees.
The stipend will be NZ$27,00 per year.