The University of Westminster in the UK offers multiple scholarships for international students. There are numerous scholarships available through the University of Westminster Scholarship 2021, which includes scholarships for bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
The program offers a life-changing opportunity for students from developing countries.
It has been 180 years since Westminster University was established as the first polytechnic institution in England. Offering a wide range of subjects encourages students to conduct research and enhances their employability.
In the workplace, students can translate their skills and perform to their full potential with the University of Westminster. To develop academic skills, this institute also prepares individuals professionally.
The international scholarships, the University of Westminster offers fully-funded scholarships and partially funded scholarships. In addition, all scholars will be a part of the international community on campus and will be able to develop their capacity for a diverse learning environment.
University of Westminster Scholarship 2021:
Host Country & University:
- United Kingdom
- University of Westminster
- Master’s Level
- Doctorate Level
Areas of Study:
- Accounting and Finance
- Architecture and Interiors
- Art, Design, and Visual Culture
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business and Management
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Construction Management and Urban Planning
- Criminology and Sociology
- Data Science and Informatics
- English and Creative Writing
- Film and Television
- Media and Communication
- Nutrition and Public Health
- Politics and International Relations
- Tourism and Events Management
- Transport and logistics
Scholarship Types in 2021:
- Part-fee scholarships for international postgraduates
- Scholarship for Home Postgraduate Students
- The Richard Antwi Scholarship
- Scholarships for foundation degree students
- Scholarship for Undergraduates with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Care Leavers and Estranged Students
- Scholarship for undergraduate students
- Scholarships for undergraduates awarded by the Vice-Chancellor
- The Westminster Bursary Scholarship
Benefits of University of Westminster Scholarship in the UK:
Scholarships for International or Home Postgraduate Students:
- Scholarships are available for students to cover tuition fees.
- Students will be offered up to £2000 for this part-time scholarship.
Richard Antwi Scholarship:
- Students who are full-time students will qualify for this fully-funded scholarship, which covers tuition and living expenses.
Foundation Degree Scholarship:
- These scholarships provide £1,500 in annual stipends to undergraduates for four years.
Undergraduate Disability Scholarship:
- Students with disabilities are eligible for this scholarship, worth around £2,500 annually.
Postgraduate Care Leaver and Estranged Student Scholarship:
- Scholarships are available for postgraduate tuition with a value of up to $5,000.
Undergraduate Great Start Scholarship:
- The scholarship is worth £2,000. It can be used to cover tuition fees or maintenance costs.
Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
- It is offered for up to 3 years and covers tuition or maintenance costs. The scholarship amount is $5,000.
Westminster Bursary Scholarship:
- It is an annual scholarship and offers £500 towards maintenance costs.
What are the eligibility requirements for the University of Westminster Scholarship 2022?
- You can apply if you are an international student.
- Bachelor’s degree applicants need to provide transcripts from their high school or equivalent.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to apply for the master’s degree.
- English proficiency certification is required for candidates.
- Candidates should meet the criteria for each scholarship category.
The University of Westminster Scholarship in the UK: How to Apply?
- Applicants must apply for the program they wish to attend.
- An applicant must then apply to one of the scholarship categories.
- Candidates must register themselves as applicants through the scholarship portal on the official website.
- Deadline varies according to the scholarship category.