Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
Are you searching for a fully-funded scholarship in Canada? Then, Congratulations! Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship is bringing the most wonderful opportunities for international students. Graduate-level program(s) in all fields taught by Canadian universities are eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship application deadline is still open.
When it comes to the initiative, then the most valuable initiative is by the Canadian government in 2008 to provide financial support for graduate studies. To make Canada the preferred destination for world-class doctoral students and promote higher learning and research in Canada as a global center of excellence.
In the humanities and social sciences, the natural sciences, engineering, and the health fields, Vanier Scholars demonstrate high academic excellence and leadership skills.
Level of Education:
Scholarships for Canadian Graduates 2021/22 (Full Funding) are for graduate-level programs at Canada Universities.
Following are the subjects for which scholarships are available.
- All Subjects
Advantages of Scholarships:
- Each year, 166 students are awarded scholarships
- Scholarships are available up to 500 at a time.
- Amount per year, $50,000
- Students from abroad
- The Excellence of Academics
- Potential to conduct research
- Leadership (abilities and potential)
How to Apply:
- As part of the Vanier CGS program, student support can retain and attract excellent doctoral students. With both leadership abilities and a high standard of scholarship in social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, engineering, and health.
- July – November 2021: Candidates plan and submit application packages.
- Deadline for submitting applications to nomination institutions (varies). Dates may vary according to the institution nominating you.
- To put it simply, the deadline is November 2, 2021 (20:00 est), when institutions must submit nominations for a Vanier CGS program.
- Further, Evaluation and review of nominations, November 2021 – March 2022.
- Results will be announced by early April 2022. You can check the results on ResearchNet, nominees will receive an email alert.
- Depending on the payment date, payments will begin on May 1, September 1, or January 1, 2023.