Wellington Doctoral Scholarships are available for 2021 at Victoria University of Wellington. Applicants for the scholarships must be international students or New Zealand, citizens. Currently, this opportunity is fully funded, and the scholarship will cover both the university fee and stipend. As a student applying for a Wellington doctoral scholarship, one must be an outstanding student since the scholarship is awarded according to academic merit.
At Victoria University of Wellington, students can choose any of the available disciplines. The scholarship is open to students enrolled in full-time doctoral programs; those who have already started university studies are also eligible. Make sure, however, that you understand the regulations and requirements before beginning the application process.
International and domestic students are encouraged to pursue postgraduate research at Victoria University of Wellington. The university awards 100 fully-funded doctoral scholarships each year. Wellington doctoral scholarships have a duration of years.
A top public university in New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington has three campuses in Wellington. Victoria University has more than 100 countries represented among its international students. Rankings for QS Global World Rankings 2021 place it at #223 and #536, respectively.
Information about the Wellington Doctoral Scholarship
Country: New Zealand
Finances: Fully Funded
Deadline: November 1, 2021
- You can apply from any country if you qualify.
- Bachelor’s degree candidates need four years of college.
- An applicant must have completed first or upper-class honors and a grade point average of 3.0 or higher to be eligible for a Wellington doctoral scholarship.
- A non-English speaker must meet the requirements below if English is not their first language.
- Information about eligibility requirements and regulations can be found on the official website.
Among the benefits of a Wellington scholarship are:
- Full tuition fee
- Approximately $27,500 in stipend per year
- Sources of academic information
- Transcripts of academic papers
- Publications List
- A list of other documents necessary for admission
English Proficiency requirements:
- 90 TOEFL points
- 6.5 overall bands on IELTS
- Test score: 58 on the Pearson®
To apply, you must use the online application.
- First, make sure you meet the requirements and criteria
- Begin your online application for admission and scholarship to the doctorate program.
- The third step is to prepare your expression of interest.
- Preparing and uploading your documents is the fourth step.
- Recheck your application and submit it.